Disbursements are payments that we make to third parties on your behalf to make your funeral arrangement, because of this these costs can vary. The largest third party cost is usually the crematorium which varies considerably between locations.
These third party costs will make up part of the final cost of your funeral arrangement; we do not make any addition to the original third party fee charged.
It’s straightforward to personalise your funeral arrangement, below are some additional services we offer; each of these can be added to your arrangement. Occasionally we have to apply a surcharge, usually for services supplied outside of our core hours.
- Limousine - £395
- Minister or Celebrant - from £220
- Embalming and Viewing of the deceased - £250
- 20 Order of Service sheets’ - £160
- Additional collection fee out of core hours (5pm-9am Mon-Fri) - £275
- Additional collection fee our of core hours (Weekends & Bank Holidays) - £325
- Saturday funeral supplement - from £650
- Sunday funeral supplement - from £950
- Additional time - £100 per hour per vehicle